Great place to start to get better.
I see a lot of bloggers making lists of things pertaining to writing. I’ve seen To Do lists and lists of Goals, short ones and long-term. So let’s play. I’ll see your List and raise you two! First, I’ll name 5 of my strengths as a writer, and next, I’ll reveal 5 areas in which I need improvement. Mind you, there are way more than five in this category, but I’ll keep it simple. Who wants to read long lists, anyway?
My 5 Strengths as a Writer
- I write good dialogue.
- I can write dialogue without tags.
- I write nice descriptions.
- I create likable characters.
- I use correct grammar.
My 5 Weaknesses as a Writer
- I fizzle out in the middle of a story.
- I am never satisfied with a ms.
- I spend too much time perfecting and tweaking instead of moving on.
- My plots for long works are poorly developed.
View original post 140 more words